For patients on long-term medication we offer a variety of ways to order repeat prescriptions:
- In person - drop you computerised counterfoil in at reception with the required items clearly marked.
- Online - Please click on the tab above to find out how to order your REPEAT medication online.
- By post - send it to us with a stamped addressed envelope if you want us to post it back to you.
- Prescriptions are done daily until 2pm. If your prescription is put in after this time it will be processed the following day.
- The health centre pharmacy is situated on the ground floor and is open between 08:45 - 13:00 and 14:00 - 18:30 Monday to Friday.
PLEASE NOTE, WE NO LONGER ACCEPT PRESCRIPTION REQUESTS OVER THE TELEPHONE.
Pharmacy Delivery Service
If you wish to specify an Ulverston pharmacy we can arrange to have your prescription delivered there.
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.