Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice adheres to the General Medical Services Contract for the provision of healthcare services:
Chronic Disease Management
- COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Coronary heart disease
- High blood pressure (Hypertension)
- Blood tests - morning appointments available with our healthcare assistant.
- Cervical smears
- Cholesterol monitoring
- Contraceptive services - including emergency contraception.
- Coil Fittings - CURRENTLY SUSPENDED
- Child health & immunisations
- Height & weight checks
- Maternity services - antenatal and postnatal care provided by the doctors and midwife.
- Minor surgery - regular clinics held on Thursday mornings.
- Smoking cessation
- Vaccinations and immunisations - including flu, pneumococcal, tetanus and diptheria boosters, polio boosters and travel vaccinations.
- NHS Checks for people aged between 40 and 74. You can request a check or a letter will be sent out to you inviting your a check.
- Minor Injuries - a drop in clinic for patients with minor wounds (which may require sutures, steri-strips or glue) burns, soft tissue injuries and removal of some foreign bodies.