For patients on long-term medication we offer a variety of ways to order repeat prescriptions:
- In person - drop you computerised counterfoil in at reception with the required items clearly marked.
- Online - Please click on the tab above to find out how to order your REPEAT medication online.
- By post - send it to us with a stamped addressed envelope if you want us to post it back to you.
- Prescriptions are done daily until 2pm. If your prescription is put in after this time it will be processed the following day.
- The health centre pharmacy is situated on the ground floor and is open between 08:45 - 13:00 and 14:00 - 18:30 Monday to Friday.
PLEASE NOTE, WE NO LONGER ACCEPT PRESCRIPTION REQUESTS OVER THE TELEPHONE.
To save you having to return to the surgery to collect your paper prescription you can now have it send direct to a pharmacy of your choice - please speak to one of our receptionists who can arrange this for you.
Please allow three full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.